A Turning Point Counseling and Rehab Center
3201 Cherry Ridge, #B206-1, San Antonio, Texas, 78230
We believe it is essential to make an intensive impact to be successful at sobriety. Our program length is eight weeks and is designed to be a firm foundation for recovery. We include Peer Groups, Multifamily Groups and Individual/Family sessions in the evenings several nights per week. We provide ongoing weekly aftercare at no charge following successful program completion.
- Personalized Programs Fitting the Individual
- Variety of Therapy Approaches -- Cognitive Behavioral, Family Therapy, Couples, Hypnotherapy
- All Therapists are Experienced Licensed Professional Counselors
Teen Outpatient Drug RehabIncorporating ALL the elements of our adult program, but specifically tailored for Adolescents and their families. We promote extensive family involvement in the course of treatment.
Outpatient Drug RehabWe think an intensive program is essential for the best results. Our program includes weekly peer groups, multifamily groups, one-on-one, and family counseling sessions over an initial period of eight weeks. It combines the most powerful elements we know of to promote sobriety and positive growth.
- Average Location/Amenities
Meet the Staff
- Ron DeageM.A., LPC, LCDC, LMFT, CDCHI have treated clients successfully as a Licensed Professional Counselor for over 24 years specializing in marriage and family counseling in addition to substance abuse and addiction issues. I have used clinical hypnotherapy for over 18 years to help resolve trauma issues and help people stop smoking and address a myriad of issues using our subconscious mind as a resource. I am also a Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor and a supervisor for LPC Interns. My approach is to be active in your counseling experience, to give you observations and input with respect to your options and alternatives. Although I cannot make decisions for you, I believe people come to counseling after they have exhausted their own resources and are looking for information and ideas about how to proceed. There are skills and methods that really will help you to feel better and relate differently to others. Once you decide to move forward, things change quickly for the better. Just getting started in counseling is a great stride forward for you and opens the door to much more growth and progress. I want you to know that you can turn things around. All it takes is a phone call and a willingness to get started.
- Up to 60%