Arise Recovery Centers - Southlake Alcohol & Drug Rehab
2535 E. Southlake Blvd Suite 200, Southlake, Texas, 76092
ARISE was created to provide our clients with affordable, transparent, individualized, best practice, and effective treatment while staying grounded in the principles of 12 step recovery. We work with each individual to heal their mind, body, and spirit, as they develop new life skills that result in long-term recovery.
- All masters level therapists.
- We offer concierge therapy options.
- We offer telehealth counseling options.
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)The focus of cognitive behavioral therapy (also called CBT) is helping people to understand the thoughts and emotions that underlie their addiction with the goal of learning new, healthier and more productive ways to understand and express themselves.
Intensive OutpatientPatients who undergo intensive outpatient treatment continue to live at home and sometimes go to school or work while participating in a highly structured treatment protocol that is focused on ending substance abuse. Programs vary in terms of how much treatment patients receive, how often and for how long. Some facilities design individualized intensive outpatient treatment programs.
Meet the Staff
- Margery Boucher, LPC-SClinical DirectorMargery has almost 20 years of experience in the mental health field. She specializes in working with individuals who engage in non-suicidal self-injury, addiction, mood and anxiety disorders. Her private practice focuses on a concierge approach to clinical work; where she offers in-home counseling services as well as in-office. She also believes in the importance of collaboration with other professionals to more fully address the specific needs of each client and takes a holistic approach to mental health. Margery holds a Master of Arts in Psychology-Applied Behavioral Analysis from University of the Pacific in Stockton, CA where she conducted research on the Prevalence and Predictive Variables of Adolescent Depression in a Multi-Ethnic Sample. She also received a Master of Science in Counseling-Marriage and Family Therapy from California State University Fullerton 2007. Upon graduation, she received an Excellence In Research award for her research on the use of art therapy with clients who engage in non-suicidal self-injury.
- Danny AndinoCEO/ Co-FounderOur CEO and Co-Founder, Danny Andino, knows addiction first hand. Danny graduated from Baylor University with a degree in Business/Entrepreneurship. Danny was once at the peak of his medical sales career when addiction began to consume his life. Danny entered drug treatment on 11/17/2011 and by the grace of God and his commitment to use the tools he was equipped with, Danny is still sober today. He is not just sober, but is now walking in the destiny that was his all along. After working in the addiction treatment industry for the last three years, Danny has seen first-hand the devastating effects of addiction. Danny knows that his calling is to help people heal and break the chains of addiction that are preventing them from living the lives they were created for. Danny has found freedom from drugs and alcohol and he wants the same freedom for others who are battling addiction. We believe that with the tools that we will share with you, that you too can thrive and live the life that you were created to live.
- Financing Available