Aware Recovery Care Outpatient CT
556 Washington Ave Suit 201, North Haven, Connecticut, 06473
Live in Connecticut and need to stay home, at work, in school, in your bed, around your own family, and with your pet while learning to change your life? Returning from inpatient treatment and need a home transition? Aware Recovery Care believes that addiction treatment is best treated in the home environment. Designed in concert with Yale Addiction Psychiatrists, Aware Recovery Care is one of a kind. Intensive addiction treatment is provided in-home for a full year. Aware Recovery Care provides a true person-centered multi-disciplinary team for each client. We help our clients learn the new skills and daily habits they must have to lead lives free of alcohol and/or drugs - in the comfort and privacy of the homes and communities where they live in Connecticut. Our unique treatment approach provides comprehensive care from a multi-disciplinary team of clinicians led by an Addiction Psychiatrist. Aware Recovery Care delivers unique and individualized face-to-face care, allowing people to “Recover Where You Live." We help our clients develop and master the skills necessary for lifelong recovery. Aware Recovery Care provides the intensity and structure of an inpatient facility, with the freedom of an outpatient facility. The ARC program can be provided before, after, in addition to, or lieu of, traditional treatments. Give us a year, and get your life back!
- In home addiction treatment
- Real world innovative and effective addiction treatment
- A BBB rated addiction treatment provider in Connecticut, called "the future of addiction treatment".
Holistic TherapyFacilities that offer “holistic therapy” see and treat patients in the context of their entire lives and health status. They treat the “whole person,” not just the addiction.
Individualized TreatmentSome facilities have an addiction treatment protocol that all patients or clients are expected to follow, while others customize or individualize treatment based on a person’s unique needs and circumstances. Factors that may affect treatment decisions include age, lifestyle, medical conditions, type of drug, religious beliefs, etc.
- Average Location/Amenities
Meet the Staff
- Chuck Gabrielle RNAddiction NurseChuck is a veteran of the U.S. Army where he served as a medic. This is where he found his passion for medicine and has worked in many roles of healthcare, and then has since became registered nurse. He comes to us with 13 years of recovery experience and a constant desire to combine this and his skills as a nurse to help others find their personal path to recovery and wellness. In his spare time he is an avid birder, camper, and general nature buff. Chuck also continues to use his spare time to further his nursing skills with a focus on developing tools to guide clients using a holistic nursing approach.
- Matthew EacottVice PresidentAs the Vice President of Aware Recovery Care, Matt is 33 and has 16 years of addiction treatment experience. Growing up in a 3rd generation commercial family construction company, Matt learned what it meant to build a successful business by surrounding himself with honest, hard working people with integrity. Active addiction interfered with his initial plans to continue in the family business, but he then found that life had something else in store for him. Matt's passion to do something different and effective in the addiction industry developed over 16 years of exposure to the field. Matt has worked for two treatment centers, Turning Point in New Haven, Connecticut and Spencer Recovery in Laguna Beach, California. He is trained and certified in Sober Living Leadership and in Dr. Paul Ekman's Micro and Subtle Expression recognition technique. He was initially a Certified Recovery Advisor and a Medication Assisted Treatment Counselor and worked with clients from 17 to 40. Matt is currently involved in the strategic implementation of business goals and integration of innovation for Aware Recovery Care, as well as Marketing and Business Development. Matt studied at Clark University, Tufts University, The School of the Museum of Fine Arts, and The University of Hartford. His interests are advertising, communications and marketing, information technology, and in business management and development. He spreads his message of experience, change, and hope, and has been seen on WFSB, Channel 8 News, WTNH CT, NBC, Fox 61 CT, CPTV, and in Connecticut Magazine and The Hartford Courant. Matt was given a 2% chance of recovery and was originally one of the first clients at Aware Recovery Care. He has since developed into a leadership position and is committed providing the highest standard of treatment at ARC. He is happily married and is originally from Avon, CT.
- For Connecticut Residents Only - ARC is Private Pay, in network with Anthem BCBS and affiliates, and out of network with other major private insurers. Unfortunately at this time, we accept NO MEDICAID/HUSKY. We do work with medical lending companies that provide financing depending on credit.