Aware Recovery Care Outpatient NH
Aware Recovery Care’s unique and innovative in-home addiction treatment program was founded on the research supported idea that recovery in the “real-world” leads to far better rehabilitation results. In fact, extensive research has shown that receiving medical care and monitored support in the home promotes faster recovery, improves outcomes, and increases the patient’s overall physical and psychological well-being.
The Aware Recovery Care multi-disciplinary rehabilitation team for each and every client is led by an Addiction Psychiatrist and supported by an Addiction Nurse, a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, an Individual Therapist, and a Certified Recovery Advisor (CRA). These care-teams are dispatched all over the state of Connecticut and New Hampshire to deliver exceptional addiction rehab services in the home. Our teams utilize a wide range of evidence based practices to give our clients the very best chance of recovery.
At Aware Recovery Care, we also believe in a whole-person and family-systems approach. As a result, our addiction rehab program involves family members in our clients treatment plan as essential supports. The family as well as the client benefits from the Aware Recovery Care 52 week program.
- Developed by Yale Addiction Psychiatrists
- Recover where you live
- In-Home Treatment
Multi-Disciplinary TeamAware Recovery Care assigns each client a multi-disciplinary team that is led by an Addiction Psychiatrist and includes a Licensed Therapist, a Marriage and Family Therapist, a Registered Nurse, a Family Liaison, and a Certified Recovery Advisor. When our compassion, experience, and knowledge is combined with our expansive network of specialists - recovery becomes possible.
Executive and Professional TrackARC’s Executive and Professionals Track utilizes an innovative model and follows all treatment guidelines for licensed professionals including Physicians, Nurses, Pilots, Lawyers and C-level Executives and more.
In-Home Addiction TreatmentAware Recovery Care’s unique and innovative in-home addiction treatment program was founded on the research supported idea that recovery in the “real-world” leads to far better rehabilitation results. In fact, extensive research has shown that receiving medical care and monitored support in the home promotes faster recovery, improves outcomes, and increases the patient’s overall physical and psychological well-being.
- Residential Neighborhood
- Average Location/Amenities
Meet the Staff
- R. Joffree Barnett MDMedical DirectorDr. Barrnett is the Medical Director for Aware Recovery Care in New Hampshire. He is also an Adjunct Professor at the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth. His clinical expertise includes treating individuals suffering from severe mental illness, substance use disorders, intellectual and developmental disorders, those in protective and adoptive services, and those involved within the criminal justice system.
- Rachel Boersma, PHD, RNAddiction NurseDr. Boersma has worked in the addictions and mental health field for more than 30 years, caring for children, adolescents, and adults. Additionally, she has taught behavioral health theory and practice for 14 years in the US, Ukraine, and China. Her interests include global human rights issues and animal welfare issues. During her spare time, she and her husband provide a safe retirement home and hospice elderly or ill dogs.
- Stephen RandazzoChairman and FounderSteve Randazzo CARC Steve is 49 and has more than 25 years of recovery experience. Steve’s former career was established in Pharmaceutical Sales and he specialized in leading large field based forces. Steve was awarded top performer numerous times throughout his career. Steve has 3 beautiful children and is a father, son, and husband. In 2010 Steve founded Aware Recovery Care to provide a more comprehensive and effective option for addiction treatment.
- Financing Available