Evolutions Treatment Center
2901 W Cypress Creek Road Suite 123 , Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 33309
Evolutions Treatment Center's firmly believes that no single person arrives at treatment, in the same way, so no one person's treatment should be the same as another. Our full continuum of care, designed by experienced and highly credentialed clinicians, was created in a way that helps the patient understand the root cause of one's addiction and then by using a number of various treatment modalities resolve that underlying issue to the best of their ability. Our services range from Inpatient detoxification all the way to Outpatient therapy, allowing us to meet the client where they are at!
- Luxurious Semi-Private/Private Rooms
- Owned and Operated by Experienced Clinicians
- Multidisciplinary Treatment Team
Dual Diagnosis/Co-Occurring Disorders TreatmentThese two terms describe a person who is not only addicted to drugs or alcohol, but also has a mental or emotional illness, such as depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, etc. Facilities that treat patients with dual-diagnosis or co-occurring disorders provide psychiatric treatment in addition to drug and alcohol rehabilitation services.
Individualized TreatmentSome facilities have an addiction treatment protocol that all patients or clients are expected to follow, while others customize or individualize treatment based on a person’s unique needs and circumstances. Factors that may affect treatment decisions include age, lifestyle, medical conditions, type of drug, religious beliefs, etc.
- Average Location/Amenities
Meet the Staff
- Jeffrey Huttman, PhDClinical Psychologist/ CEODr. Jeffrey Huttman has been practicing in the field of substance abuse and mental health for over twenty years and is a Licensed Psychologist in the state of Florida. Dr. Huttman began his academic pursuits in psychology at Temple University. After earning his Master’s of Arts degree in General Psychology from Adelphi University he went on to receive a second master’s degree and his Ph.d. in Clinical Psychology from the California School of Professional Psychology.
- Dr. Leddi Fraser, PHDClinical Director and Clinical PsychologistDr. Fraser has focused her career on the clinical and scientific study of human behavior. She has extensive experience as a clinician and in healthcare operations, with a proven track record in direct services and management. She has recently refocused her efforts toward supervising and guiding therapists to utilize empirically validated clinical interventions with various presenting problems, including co-occurring substance abuse and mental health disorders.