Footprints to Recovery Addiction Treatment Centers
3535 Quakerbridge Rd, Hamilton Township, New Jersey, 08619
We are a state licensed addiction rehab center for alcoholism and drug addiction treatment that customizes to fit each individual’s unique need. Located in Hamilton Township, New Jersey, our program is within proximity to the New York metro area, as well as bordering the Philadelphia metro area. Our Mission: to provide the education, tools, and support for individuals, families, and the community to ﬁnd the reason to achieve lasting recovery and a life lived to the fullest potential. Our Approach: we listen and then meet you where you are at in order to develop a personalized plan that addresses your needs. Our Values: we challenge the status quo and are committed to doing what’s best for our patients, community, and organization. Our Vision: to better the world through a national network of behavioral healthcare treatment.
- Dialectal Behavior Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
Family ProgramResearch shows that the odds of successful, sustained recovery from addiction are far higher when family members and loved ones are involved in treatment. Drug and alcohol addiction often have genetic roots, whether related to substance abuse, mental illness or both. Family dynamics also play a role and, often, family members are the first to realize a loved one has developed an addiction. Also, it’s important for family membersto understand and embrace the lifestyle changes that are required to sustain recovery.
Client and Family Support GroupsGroup therapy is a vital component of addiction recovery treatment, considered as important and effective (sometimes even more so) than individual therapy. Benefits include reducing isolation and loneliness and providing the opportunity to learn from others in recovery. In the addiction setting, group therapy is run by trained professionals who guide participants toward a shared goal of recovery.
- Average Location/Amenities
Meet the Staff
- Caitlin Simpson, DSW, LCSW, LCADCDirector of Clinical OperationsCertifications & Degrees: Bachelor of Social Work, Master of Social Work, Doctorate of Social Work, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Clinical Addiction and Drug Counselor
- David Szarka MA, LCADCExecutive Director New JerseyCertifications & Degrees: BS Human Resource Management, MA Organizational Psychology