Hollywood Hills Recovery
- Luxury Recovery Experience
- Holistic Healing Approach
- Private Insurance Accepted
Inpatient Detox TreatmentTo benefit from continuity of care, we offer inpatient detox treatment programs. That would include medically monitored detox programs, holistic detox programs, and long-term detox programs for clients who are suffering from severe addiction issues to substances like heroin and alcohol. Regardless of the chosen option, all detox programs have the same goal. That would be to help each client get past their withdrawal symptoms as safely as possible. If medical intervention is necessary due to pain and discomfort issues, there will usually be a medical professional around to offer assistance by way of prescription medications.
Residential Intensive TreatmentThe depth of your recovery from addiction will depend a great deal on your ability to be open and honest about what has been driving you to abuse drugs and or alcohol. To help you dig into your heart and soul for answers, our treatment therapists can now pull from a large pool of treatment options.
Aftercare ProgramWhen clients leave rehab, they are in the early stages of recovery. They are still very much in need of support in their efforts to stay clean. Aftercare programs provide the extra support departing clients need. The list of useful aftercare programs includes: - Sober living resources - Additional outpatient counseling - 12 Step programs - Rehab alumni programs and events If you are ready to start your quest for a lasting recovery, Hollywood Hills Recovery is here to help you. You can start your journey by contacting us as soon as possible.
Meet the Staff
- Talin MouradianCo-Founder & CEO"All I can do is lead by example.” Talin has made her career her passion in life, choosing to help others and show people that a new way of life is possible and that life can be beautiful no matter what destruction you’ve caused in your past. Talin has returned to school to further her education as an LMFT because it is never too late to follow your heart. This drive and will to always do better is magnetic and contagious, inspiring everyone around her to take action and change their lives.
- Nicholas AboolianCo-Founder“Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.” - Leonardo da Vinci Growing up I had a lot of “growing pains.” Assimilating with the American culture back in the early 90’s was difficult especially immigrating from another country. I understood my role in life but I just couldn’t understand “me.” This led to many difficult challenges I had to over come but I knew one day I would see the light at the end of tunnel. Addiction had brought me to my knees begging for salvation. Finally I surrendered everything I use to know about life so I re create a new way of life in recovery. Today I live a clean and sober life, with two successful careers, and a golden education. I have devoted my life to giving back to the community today because action is what completes my journey.
- Gevo KhachadoorianCo-Founder“The universe reveals its secrets to those who dare follow their hearts” Gevo has made a major come back in his recovery from run-ins with the law, institutions, and almost death at some points. He found a new way of life after being introduced to the world of recovery and the main principle of helping others before himself. Through his experiences, he has gained the strength to live with an open heart, always striving to make a difference for the people around him. It is these qualities in him that make people want to be around him. Life for Gevo is all about being there for people, leading by example, and staying grateful for the second chance in life he received after losing everything. Gevo wants to reach out and help those who are in need of someone to be there for them. He is a friend, a mentor, and an inspiration to countless individuals struggling with a lifestyle of drugs and alcohol.
- Fred AkopyanCo-Founder"We build our treatment plans based off of our real life experiences, your needs, and combine that with both cutting edge and traditional practices for a unique experience that will spark lasting change from within." Despite Freds troubles with addiction in the past, he is now the owner of multiple businesses that focus on improving the life of people who need help most.