Indiana Recovery Centers
1130 West Jefferson Street Suite B, Franklin, Indiana, 46131
Our Staff understands that addiction is a primary physiological illness which afflicts people. The disease and symptoms of addiction are progressive. If the disease goes untreated, it could be fatal. IRC believes that a patient who follows a treatment plan, after-care programs and guidelines to fight addiction, will begin to heal and recover from this devastating disease. The people at IRC believe that as long as an alcoholic or addict is alive, there is hope for them to be healed.
- Over 60+ years of experience in recovery
- Comprehensive Drug and Alcohol Treatment Program
- IRC’s first priority is the patient in treatment
Dual Diagnosis/Co-Occurring Disorders TreatmentThese two terms describe a person who is not only addicted to drugs or alcohol, but also has a mental or emotional illness, such as depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, etc. Facilities that treat patients with dual-diagnosis or co-occurring disorders provide psychiatric treatment in addition to drug and alcohol rehabilitation services.
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)The focus of cognitive behavioral therapy (also called CBT) is helping people to understand the thoughts and emotions that underlie their addiction with the goal of learning new, healthier and more productive ways to understand and express themselves.
Meet the Staff
- Clyde JonesDirector of OperationsClyde was raised in Newark, New Jersey and moved to Florida in 2005. After completing his own substance abuse treatment in 2005, He felt a strong desire to help other addicts and give back what was given to him. After becoming grounded in his own recovery, he entered the field of substance abuse treatment as a behavioral health technician. Given his passion for his personal recovery and dedication to helping others, He has a relatable and extremely powerful way of communicating with clients. As a result of his unique and effective ability to interact with clients, Clyde was promoted to Admission/Discharge Manager and later Operations Manager. In addition, he managed all scheduling, transportation, and sober living housing for several large treatment facilities in South Florida. Therefore, he was often the first staff member to interact with clients upon arrival to the treatment center. Clyde earned an Associate Degree in Business Management and Marketing from Indian River State College in 2012. He obtained the following: Marketing Operations Certification, Business Management Certification and Professional Career Program Certification. Clyde is a proud member of Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
- Blake BeachFounder/DirectorBlake has a Business Certificate from Indian River State College as a member of the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society. Blake celebrated 18 yrs. of continuous Sobriety in June of 2018 and has continued to work with Men and Women early in Recovery for the past 15 plus years. In 2004 Blake Created “The Beach House “ a structured sober living environment for men that has become one of the most successful programs in Stuart, Florida. Blake has a Vision and passion for helping the Alcoholic and Addict break the chain of despair, while learning to become a responsible, productive member of society
- Financing available