Praxis Of Carmel By Landmark Recovery
13590 N Meridian St, Carmel, Indiana, 46032
Landmark Recovery exists to assist each patient in the development of a lifestyle that is permanently free from all mind and mood-altering substances and that promotes the patient’s well-being across mind, body, and spirit. We strive to achieve this vision by building strong, ethically-grounded relationships between each employee and each patient. These relationships outlast the treatment program and continue to serve the patient as long as necessary post-discharge. Our corporate values are: PEOPLE: While recognizing the importance of delivering a return on investment to shareholders, Landmark holds that it is never acceptable to compromise its moral and/or ethical responsibility to meet the needs of its patients, employees, or communities in the name of increasing profits. As such, the legitimate needs of the PEOPLE involved in the Landmark community must always come first when making business decisions. PASSION: Landmark holds that, in order to deliver the highest quality treatment, all stakeholders must exhibit a continuous internal desire to see each and every Landmark patient achieve his or her goal of a substance-free lifestyle. This PASSION must drive each action that our employees and contractors complete the job, and should be externally obvious to all patients, stakeholders, and community members. PURPOSE: Landmark holds that employees must be cognizant at all times of the company’s mission, and must be driven in their work by that mission continuously. The PURPOSE behind the work is at least as important as the work itself. LANDMARK LIFE: All employees and stakeholders must strive to assist patients in achieving a life that is substance-free and completely fulfilled in mind, body, and spirit.
- Family therapy twice per week with master's-level counselor
- Comprehensive alumni program including follow up for up to 5 years post-discharge
- Evidence based treatment modalities customized to client
Trauma & Associative Awareness Therapy (AAT)Associative Awareness Therapy (AAT) uses the brain’s innate ability to adapt to change in a healing way, essentially “retraining” the brain to respond differently to familiar memories of trauma or pain.
Creative Arts TherapyWriting, making art or engaging in theater can be deeply therapeutic for people working to recover from addiction. Many facilities offer one or several forms of creative arts therapy as a way to help patients learn to express their feelings in productive ways.
Meet the Staff
- Tobyn LintonExecutive DirectorTobyn Linton is the Executive Director at Landmark's Carmel, Indiana location. He works to establish relationships in the community and help as many patients as possible receive the highest quality of care possible.
- Luke SavagePatient Engagement SupervisorAs the Patient Engagement Supervisor, Luke Savage works to ensure that all patients are properly guided through Landmark's clinical programming.
- 12-month interest free financing available. Call for details.