Life Vessel Wellness, Inc.
- Beautiful home with open floor plan
- Private executive chef as well as catered meals
- Shared/Private Rooms with New Queen Mattresses
- TV's in Bedrooms
- Outdoor BBQ Grill
- Smoking permitted with on-site smoking area
- Clean and fresh linen
- Daily housekeeping provided
- Daily Laundry Service in-home
Individualized TreatmentWe believe that people suffering from addictive disorders, trauma, and other co-occurring issues can thrive in the right environment. Our services are designed to keep our residents in a constant state of growth and are tailored to each individual we serve.
Patient DevelopmentResponsibility, accountability, and self awareness are encouraged so that personal growth can be achieved. Our staff provides the safe peer community to address the difficult issues and monitor individual growth toward independent living.
- Residential Neighborhood
- Beach Community
Meet the Staff
- Adam Ward M.A.Executive Director
- David DiSano LMFTClinical Supervisor
- Jenna Sanders LMFTClinical Director
- Shawn Morre CADAC-CASCase Manager
- Based on ones pre-assessment the financial service team will put together an individualized treatment package.