216 Pasadena Place, Orlando, Florida, 32803
Pasadena Villa Psychiatric Residential Treatment Centers are committed to providing compassionate, comprehensive, and the highest quality individualized psychiatric and psychotherapeutic care for adults who suffer from severe and persistent mental illness while maximizing social functioning in the real world.
- Residential treatment at The Villa Orlando and Smoky Mountain Lodge
- Outpatient treatment at Outpatient Center - Raleigh
- Pasadena Villa's Social Integration Model is our unique intervention strategy
Dual Diagnosis/Co-Occurring Disorders TreatmentThese two terms describe a person who is not only addicted to drugs or alcohol, but also has a mental or emotional illness, such as depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, etc. Facilities that treat patients with dual-diagnosis or co-occurring disorders provide psychiatric treatment in addition to drug and alcohol rehabilitation services.
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)The focus of cognitive behavioral therapy (also called CBT) is helping people to understand the thoughts and emotions that underlie their addiction with the goal of learning new, healthier and more productive ways to understand and express themselves.
- Beach Community
Meet the Staff
- David BellCEOWith over 25 years of experience, David is a versatile behavioral healthcare professional with roles as a CEO and Vice President in the areas of startup, multi-facility oversight, and new service development. David holds a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) and a Masters of Hospital Administration (MHA) from the University of Minnesota. David previously served as the CEO at Brentwood Meadows Hospital and also spent time at Springstone, Havenwyck Hospital, Universal Health Services, and Valle Vista Health System.
- Sarah SummeyDirector of AdmissionsAs the Director of Admissions, Sarah utilizes her experience in activity coordination, counseling, insurance process, admissions and referral development to lead the Pasadena Villa admissions team. She joined Pasadena Villa in 2013 as part of the Smoky Mountain Lodge clinical team and transferred to The Villa Orlando in 2017. Sarah is committed to mental health advocacy and helping residents find fulfillment in their lives through the premier treatment offered at Pasadena Villa.