Philadelphia Addiction Center
2200 Michener Street Unit #12, Suite #5, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19115
Philadelphia Addiction Center is situated in the heart of Northeast Philadelphia, within the globally recognized Center for Holistic Medicine – Viva Healthy Life. Doctor Tsan is at the frontline of the researchers in the fields of addiction, and he offers the newest and most advanced healing techniques available on a market in the US and around the planet. Homeopathic medicines, acupuncture procedures, and hypnotherapeutic sessions are integrated into an individually personalized treatment strategy intended to launch and ensure the recovery from addiction.
- Disulfiram Implant
- Philly Hotlist Award Winner in 2015
- Holistic Treatment for addiction
Acupuncture and Clinical HypnotherapyClinical trials conclude the leading role and high efficiency of acupuncture in the cure of addictions. Hypnotherapy is the perfect choice that achieving trustworthiness in the medical and psychiatric spheres. Hypnosis benefits those who have previously completed rehabilitation without success.
Esperal ImplantWhen it comes to Best Treatment for Alcohol Addiction, there are various manners in which the problem is dealt with. One of the best approaches to Alcohol Addiction Treatment is using the Esperal Implant. Clinical studies confirm the expediency of Esperal Microchip because it develops a routine of severe, brutal “discomforts” in response to consumption of an insignificant amount of alcohol and thus becomes Best Treatment for Alcohol Addiction.
- Average Location/Amenities
Meet the Staff
- Victor Tsan, MDMedical DirectorDr. Tsan was born in 1955 in the former Soviet Union. In 1971 at the age of 15 years and seven months he attended State University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Chisinau, Moldova, which he successfully graduated in 1976. After the graduation from this school Dr. Tsan had a residency in Psychotherapy at 1st Moscow State College of Medicine Moscow, USSR and then a fellowship in Hypnotherapy and Neuro-Linguistic Programming at The Mindcare Organization, LTD, in Huddersfield, England. As a part of his education for almost two years Victor Tsan, MD worked at the hypnotherapy Department of the Royal Hospital in London, Great Britain under the supervision of the most famous alive hypnotist in the world Johnathan Royle. In 2011, Dr. Victor Tsan concluded a class of Medical Hypnotherapy and Clinical Hypnosis at the American School of Hypnosis, In Biddeford, ME where Rene Bastarache – best-known hypnotist in the US coached him for almost one year. This course also included specialized training in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Mind Therapy & Pain Management.
- Eric Goldburd, LAcAcupuncturistEric Goldburd LAc. is dedicated to helping all of his patients to heal better, feel better, and live better. He began his career in the health professional field as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) in Northern New Jersey where he worked for five years. While working with the Emergency Medical Services, he realized that medicine and helping people is his passion. Before beginning his studies in Oriental Medicine, Eric attended Rutgers University where he earned a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology in order to better understand the complexities of the mind and give the best possible counseling to his patients. He earned his second Bachelor of Science and a Master of Science degree in Acupuncture from one of the most well-respected Acupuncture schools in the country, Pacific College of Oriental Medicine in New York City. There, he spent 4 years learning the art of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) which not only includes acupuncture, but a number of different ancillary techniques including, moxibustion, Tui Na medical massage, gua sha, Qi Gong, and Tai Ji. He also studied Classical Acupuncture as well and Japanese-style Acupuncture techniques. In addition, he completed an internship at Kamwo Pharmacy’s Grand Meridian Clinic in Chinatown, New York.