Pride Recovery Center
2206 W. Atlantic Ave Suite 203, Delray Beach, Florida, 33445
What sets Pride Recovery Center apart from other programs is our focus on small group treatment and individualized care for each person. We offer EMDR, Hypnotherapy, and Psychodrama which are all cutting edge therapies. Our therapeutic staff has advanced and specialized training that few other programs in the nation offer. Pride Recovery Center is setting a new standard for substance abuse treatment by utilizing highly credentialed staff in an intimate and comfortable setting for our clients.
- Providing the most comprehensive recovery program available: Healing Mind, Body and Spirit.
- Diverse Multitude of cutting edge therapeutic modalities
- Specialized Trauma Track: EMDR, Hypnosis and Brain Mapping
Individual TherapyThis term describes one-on-one therapy, in which a patient and trained counselor, social worker, psychologist or psychiatrist meets privately with a patient to discuss challenges related to lifestyle, work, family and romantic relationships that may have contributed to the development of an addiction.
Aftercare SupportAddiction recovery does not end with discharge after completing a rehab program. Facilities that offer aftercare planning and/or support work with patients to ensure sustainable recovery by helping to plan and make arrangements for transitional or sober living, help with housing, vocational counseling, etc.
Meet the Staff
- Dr. Joe Militz, LCSWClinical DirectorJoseph Milisitz is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker who obtained his MSW Degree from Adelphi University in New York in 1984. In 2002, Dr. Milisitz received Post Graduate training in Pastoral Counseling and Clinical Sexology. He has over 30 years’ experience in counseling adults, adolescents, and families. Dr. Milisitz is also certified in Hypnosis, and EMDR. His wide range of experience includes working with a wide range of mental health issues, substance abusing clients and their families, adolescent problems, and men’s issues. Dr. Milisitz’s professional resume includes hundreds of workshops and seminars he has conducted for many organizations. The wide variety of topics he has addressed are: Stress Awareness, Building Healthy Relationships, Balancing work and Family, Depression Awareness, Men’s issues, Conflict Resolution, Critical Incident Stress, Relationships at Work, Violence in the Workplace, Sexual Harassment, Alcohol and Other Addictions, Grief and Loss, Adolescent Behavior, and many others. Currently Dr. Milisitz serves as a Clinical Director of the Pride Recovery Center in Delray Beach, and maintains a private counseling practice in Delray Beach, FL.
- Lynn Allen, LCSWSenior TherapistMaster’s-level therapist and Qualified Supervisor, who has been involved in the treatment of chemical dependency and psychiatric issues for more than 5 years. Lynn’s therapeutic approach utilizes individual therapy, group therapy, psychodrama, cognitive behavioral therapy and dialectical behavioral therapy to address patients’ mental, physical, and spiritual recovery needs. She has extensive experience working with the LGBT community and in treating the underlying causes of addiction and behavioral problems, and takes a proven individualized approach in treating each of our clients. Lynn is currently finishing her certification in Psychodrama and Play Therapy and is working on her Doctorate of Social Work.
- Financing available