Recover Integrity for Men
12301 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 206, Los Angeles, California, 90025
Recover Integrity is an exclusive extended care treatment center for men. We are a boutique community program, providing high-quality group work, multiple individual sessions, and a theory based approach to recovery. Our thoughtful assessment criteria allow us to maintain a private atmosphere; utilizing the highest level of clinical care, wisdom-work, and fostering trust we help people recover integrity.
- Individual psychiatric services for each client
- Diagnostic testing for every client
- Career, vocational and education related counseling for clients
Individualized TreatmentSome facilities have an addiction treatment protocol that all patients or clients are expected to follow, while others customize or individualize treatment based on a person’s unique needs and circumstances. Factors that may affect treatment decisions include age, lifestyle, medical conditions, type of drug, religious beliefs, etc.
Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)EMDR is a highly specific, research-validated form of therapy that can help people overcome traumatic stress, anxiety and depression. With EMDR, a trained practitioner uses bilateral stimulation, eye movement and touch to stimulate parts of the brain as a patient recounts certain experiences and memories as a way to more thoroughly process uncomfortable, painful feelings.
Meet the Staff
- Drs Charles and Ronnie Blakeney, Ed.D, HarvardClinical AssociatesHarvard trained Drs Ronnie Frankel Blakeney and Charles Blakeney, brought Harvard’s developmental model to the identification and treatment of people trapped in mental illness and addiction. They founded, and for 20 years co-directed, Berkeley Academy for Youth Development/The Institute for Clinical-Developmental Psychology. Together they have been among the foremost leaders in the field for the past 35 years, and most recently at the Department of Education and Educational Psychology, Univ. of Fribourg, Switzerland for 10 years refining the Developmental Integrity Approach to addiction and recovery; an addiction treatment manual (One Grain of Sand); two recovery and prevention-related program evaluations; and founding and implementing the Developmental Integrity Profile that assess developmental needs and strengths and guides tailored treatment in a range of recovery programs. Drs Blakeney consulting on human development includes two years at the White House Office of Domestic Policy, two years at the California Legislature, and two years as research scientists for the Swiss Federal Office of Public Health
- Adam Mindel, MA, CADC-II, MFT-ICo-CEOAdam received his MA from Pacific Oaks College in 2011. Adam has been a pillar in the Los Angeles recovery community for the last 12 years. For over a decade, Adam triaged the day to day clinical program of one of the nation’s largest non-profits specializing in addiction. Adam has held positions ranging from Family Director, Assistant Clinical Director, and Men and Women’s Program Director. Adam is highly sought out nationwide by programs and families as an interventionist. Adam works closely with our client’s and their families, creating a safe space for recovery. Adam and Yeshaia worked side by side for 10 years before co-founding Recover Integrity together.
- Up to 60%