Recovery Boot Camp for Men
85 SW 5th Ave, Delray Beach, Florida, 33444
Each member of the Recovery Boot Camp staff is in recovery themselves. We understand what you are going through and where you’ve been, which gives us a unique and valuable approach to rehabilitation for addiction. Our mission is to help you learn the skills you need to overcome your addiction and function as a productive, sober man in society. We provide Residential Inpatient, Partial hospitalization, Intensive Outpatient and Outpatient levels of treatment for drug, alcohol and co-occurring addictions. A combination of rigorous coursework, life skills training, and team-building activities are what makes our program effective. The Recovery Boot Camp community is composed of close mentorships and relationships between peers and staff. You’ll make lasting relationships with other men in the program that encourage accountability during and after rehabilitation. Start your recovery with other men like you today.
- Treatment for drug and alcohol addiction, and co-occurring disorders
- Rigorous coursework and life skills training
- Group and individual counseling sessions
Dual Diagnosis/Co-Occurring Disorders TreatmentThese two terms describe a person who is not only addicted to drugs or alcohol, but also has a mental or emotional illness, such as depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, etc. Facilities that treat patients with dual-diagnosis or co-occurring disorders provide psychiatric treatment in addition to drug and alcohol rehabilitation services.
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)The focus of cognitive behavioral therapy (also called CBT) is helping people to understand the thoughts and emotions that underlie their addiction with the goal of learning new, healthier and more productive ways to understand and express themselves.
- Beach Community
Meet the Staff
- Tim SchnellenbergerCEOTim has owned and operated Healing Properties Sober Living since 2002. He purchased the facilities at Healing Properties and began his work in sober living and rehabilitation as a way of giving back and helping others the way he had been helped. Tim has helped dozens of men find recovery and sobriety through the effective 12-step process and “Big Book” coursework used in Alcoholics Anonymous.
- Lauren Tynes, LCSWClinical DirectorAs Recovery Boot Camp’s clinical director, Lauren is responsible for aiding in the development, implementation, and overseeing of all clinical programs at our Delray Beach facility. Lauren graduated from Florida Atlantic University with a Bachelor’s of Social Work and a Master of Social Work. She is an active Licensed Clinical Social Worker through the Florida Department of Health. Lauren has many years of experience participating within interdisciplinary teams to ensure the highest quality and continuity of individualized client-centered care in for-profit facilities and federal government agencies servicing the mental health, substance abuse, and veteran populations. Since early childhood, Lauren has experienced passion for helping people. As a firm believer in truth, Lauren is often times confronting clients with what they need to hear and not necessarily what they want to hear. Lauren enjoys helping clients daily with the use of comprehensive and individualized clinical interventions and will continue to ensure the highest possible quality of care with innovative processes provided by Recovery Boot Camp’s program with an overall focus on the health, well-being, and growth of our clients.