Recovery Centers of America at Danvers
- 24/7 Psychiatric & Medical supervision
- Masters-level therapists
- Industry-leading staff:client ratio
- Full continuum of care from medical detoxification to outpatient treatment
- Evidence-based practices & 12-step integration for top-quality physical & spiritual support
- Nutritionist on site
Client & Family Support GroupsGroup therapy is a vital component of addiction recovery treatment, considered as important and effective (sometimes even more so) than individual therapy. Benefits include reducing isolation and loneliness and providing the opportunity to learn from others in recovery. In the addiction setting, group therapy is run by trained professionals who guide participants toward a shared goal of recovery.
Dual Diagnosis/Co-Occurring Disorders TreatmentThese two terms describe a person who is not only addicted to drugs or alcohol, but also has a mental or emotional illness, such as depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, etc. Facilities that treat patients with dual-diagnosis or co-occurring disorders provide psychiatric treatment in addition to drug and alcohol rehabilitation services.
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)The focus of cognitive behavioral therapy (also called CBT) is helping people to understand the thoughts and emotions that underlie their addiction with the goal of learning new, healthier and more productive ways to understand and express themselves.
Residential TreatmentResidential treatment programs provide housing (food and meals) in addition to treatment for substance abuse. Some facilities offer only short-term residential treatment, some offer only long-term treatment and others offer both, ranging from a few days to many months, based on patient needs.
Art TherapyA form of psychotherapy involving the encouragement of free self-expression through painting, drawing, or modeling, used as a remedial activity or an aid to diagnosis.
Outpatient ServicesAt Danvers, we offer Extended Day Treatment, Day Treatment (day and evening hours available) and an Outpatient Program. If you are suffering from addiction to drugs or alcohol, the caring staff of therapists at Danvers will facilitate treatment with unparalleled dedication to seeing each patient become well and thrive.
PRISE: Relapse PreventionPRISE: a Program Designed for Patients Who Have Relapsed The path to recovery is unique to each person struggling with addiction. For some people it takes multiple attempts at recovery, and with each passing attempt they may feel less optimistic about their future. At Recovery Centers of America, we see each attempt at recovery as a sign of commitment and hope. This specialized program uses a therapeutic, evidence-based approach designed to help those for whom recovery has been elusive. PRISE (Promoting Recovery through Intensive Support and Education) focuses patients on their recovery, rather than addiction, and focuses on a bright future
Thrive: For LGBTQIA+ patientsThrive, our LGBTQIA+ focused program, is a one-of-a-kind and life-changing addiction treatment program for members of the LGBTQIA+ community. Our program will help you achieve a successful recovery by addressing important issues alongside substance use disorder, such as identity, self-worth, social stigmas and trauma. And, while in treatment you will be in an inclusive environment to help you feel safe, respected and a part of a supportive community.
WorkFlex: Work while in inpatient rehabRCA WorkFlex, a service unique to RCA, enables you to continue fulfilling employment or education responsibilities during your time at our inpatient rehab facility. Through this treatment enhancement service, you are empowered to keep your primary focus on your personal recovery during inpatient treatment, while having the ability to spend three hours a day maintaining virtual work and school obligations. All participants must be pre-approved prior to arrival at our facility.
Evolutions: treatment for older adults age 50+The Evolutions program at Recovery Centers of America is designed with adults 50+ in mind. Whether you are at a transition point in life involving retirement, your children leaving the home, or your health deteriorating, you are not alone. In Evolutions, you will be with peers 50 years of age and older who are understanding, supportive and focused on making a positive change.
Balance: Co-Occurring Disorders programRecovery Centers of America offers Balance, a specialized addiction treatment program tailored to individualizes with co-occurring substance use and mental health disorders.
Discover: A program for young adultsAs a young adult struggling with addiction, life can feel unbearable, the future unimaginable. We get it. At RCA’s Thrive Program is designed specifically for the developmental challenges of young men and women between the ages of 18-34. Some common co-occurring disorders treated in tandem with addiction in this program include anxiety, depression, ADD and eating disorders.
- Residential Neighborhood
Meet the Staff
- Eli NaparstekExecutive DirectorEli Naparstek, LMHC, brings over six years of experience to Recovery Centers of America at Danvers. Eli graduated from University of Massachusetts Boston with a Master of Science in Mental Health Counseling, alongside of a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from University of Hartford. His past experience includes Behavioral Health Clinician, Group Therapy Supervisor/Utilization Review Coordinator, and Care Clinician.
- Heidi Ginter, MD, FASAMChief Medical OfficerDr. Ginter has nearly two decades of experience working in the addiction treatment field and is a prominent voice in medication-assisted treatment (MAT). MAT, the use of FDA-approved medications in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies, is widely considered to be an effective tool in battling addiction to opioids and other drugs. Dr. Ginter graduated from Yale University and earned her doctorate at the University of Maryland School of Medicine. She has lectured extensively on MAT and opioid dependence. Dr. Ginter started her career as a family doctor for underserved populations and eventually found a passion for helping pregnant women struggling with addiction. Most recently, she was the Regional Medical Director and Chief Medical Officer for an outpatient addiction treatment provider with 16 sites in Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire and Connecticut.
- Janine GilchristDirector of NursingJanine Gilchrist joined Recovery Centers of America at Danvers in 2018. With a Bachelor of Science in Nursing and as a licensed Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Janine brings years of experience and knowledge to RCA. Previous experience includes Senior Director of Nursing Services, Regional Clinical & Quality Outcomes Manager, Nursing Supervisor and Nurse Manager, and Regional Discharge Manager.
- No interest payment plans available