Recovery Centers of America OUTPATIENT SERVICES at Voorhees
526 S Burnt Mill Rd, Voorhees Township, New Jersey, 08043
Recovery Centers of America’s main concern is patient safety, whether from their addiction, or COVID-19. RCA has implemented new policies and procedures due to COVID-19 regarding pre-screening, medical clearances and limiting exposure to those who are not RCA staff or patients. That said, addiction is a deadly disease and it is important to seek medical help. RCA continues to admit new patients 24/7. RCA knows how difficult it can be for individuals struggling with addiction to get help, which is why we provide 24/7 admissions, interventions, and transportation at no additional cost. RCA is in network with most major insurers, making treatment affordable. We are located right in your neighborhood which makes family involvement and aftercare convenient. Don’t wait. Call 855-734-0640 today and change your life. Our addiction treatment philosophy centers around offering evidence-based, individualized treatment solutions for individuals and families struggling with drug and alcohol addiction as well as co-occurring disorders. With an individualized approach to addiction treatment and a comprehensive continuum of care, we heal patients and their families from a life of active addiction and alcoholism to a life of hope and healing. We deliver comprehensive addiction treatment services in a safe and comfortable environment. Our addiction treatment services include drug and alcohol detoxification, individual and group therapy, family counseling services for both patient and family, case management, life skills training, 12 Step education, psychiatric care, individualized aftercare planning, and recovery resources designed to support patients for life. With evidence-based treatment practices at each one of our neighborhood-based locations, we offer each patient and their family the highest quality addiction treatment services and an opportunity to heal, regain hope, rebuild and recover – for life.
- We deliver comprehensive addiction treatment services in a safe and comfortable environment.
- Our addiction treatment services include drug and alcohol detoxification, individual and group therapy
- family counseling services for both patient and family, case management
Intensive OutpatientPatients who undergo intensive outpatient treatment continue to live at home and sometimes go to school or work while participating in a highly structured treatment protocol that is focused on ending substance abuse. Programs vary in terms of how much treatment patients receive, how often and for how long. Some facilities design individualized intensive outpatient treatment programs.
12-StepThe term “12 Step Program” describes a way to recover from addiction that is based on the model developed by Alcoholics Anonymous. Many drug and alcohol treatment centers base their treatment on 12 steps – the first three of which are situational, the next four addressing the practical issues created by the addiction, followed by two steps focused on making amends for hurting others. Steps 10 and 11 involve a deeper examination of the previous steps and the final step is focused on helping others avoid and recover from addiction.
- Residential Neighborhood
Meet the Staff
- Michael Britcher, MS, ODLCorporate Director of Outpatient ServicesMike has worked in the mental health/behavioral health and substance abuse fields for 28 years. He has held various positions including Chief Operating Officer, Executive Director of Residential Services and Chairman of the Behavior Management Committee. Most recently Mike served as the CEO/Vice President of Onward Behavioral Health. He was responsible for all aspects of a 25 office Outpatient Treatment company. Mike earned his Master’s Degree for Organizational Development and Leadership from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has co-facilitated graduate level classes at PCOM and been a guest lecturer for The Administration of Human Service Programs at the University of Scranton, Department of Counseling and Human Services. He holds a personal patent for the Safety Shield® and copyright for Positive Outcome Intervention Strategies for Effective De-escalation (SHIELD), an early detection and proactive intervention training program for crisis intervention and de-escalation situations. “Punishment does much but encouragement does more.”
- Angela K. Baxter, BS, CADCOutpatient Primary TherapistAngela K. Baxter has been involved in the addictions field since April of 2011. Her background is in Behavioral and Addictions Counseling from Drexel University and is a Certified Drug and Alcohol Counselor. Angela utilizes evidence-based practices to help her patients gain knowledge of the disease of addiction, learn to implement coping strategies, and relapse prevention skills in their recovery process. Angela brings positive energy to her patients while being an empathetic and compassionate counselor. She is dedicated to supporting and guiding the patients and their loved ones by walking alongside them through the treatment process.