Recovery Unplugged® - Drug & Alcohol Rehab
915 Middle River Drive Suite 114, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 33304
At Recovery Unplugged, clients are encouraged to utilize creativity as a means of grappling with their addictions. Through the practices of lyric writing, musical performance, and musical recording, individuals are exposed to novel tools for promoting lifelong sobriety and maintaining lasting recovery. Through both residential treatment and outpatient services, clients are also provided with traditional recovery resources such as 12-Step groups and cognitive behavioral therapy. Holistic offerings include yoga, nature walks, swimming and gym sessions.
- Aftercare Plans and Post-Treatment Assistance
- Continued Aftercare and Outreach
- Accepts most major insurance companies
Process Abuse TreatmentNot all addictions involve mood-altering chemicals. The term “process addiction” describes the unhealthy use of behaviors (including eating, gambling, sexual activity, shopping, internet use, etc.) that has spiraled out of control and into the realm of addiction.
Holistic TherapiesHolistic therapeutic offerings are incorporated into each client’s daily routine for mental, physical, and spiritual wellness. Individuals are invited to participate in morning meditation, beach yoga, recreational activities, therapeutic relaxation, and more.
- Beach Community
Meet the Staff
- Paul PellingerChief Strategy OfficerPaul is a legend in addiction treatment with a career that spans over 20 years. He has worked as a counselor, manager, court appointed liaison, and consultant. Over the years Paul has helped open some of the most successful treatment facilities in South Florida, along with providing career changing opportunities to those whom share the same passion of helping those in need. As Chief Strategy Officer, Paul brings his years of wisdom and insight directly to Recovery Unplugged staff and clients.
- David R. Kramer M.D.PsychiatristDr. Kramer is a General psychiatrist Board-Certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. David completed his undergraduate studies at Cornell University. He received his Medical degree with honors at the University of South Florida and completed his Psychiatry training at the University of Pennsylvania. He has been in private practice in South Florida since 1997. He has broad experience in the treatment of mood and anxiety disorders, addiction, post-traumatic stress, and behavioral disorders. In addition, he has extensive experience in psychopharmacology and brief, cognitively-based psychotherapy, and the assessment and treatment of substance abuse disorders. He has served as Medical Director of several residential treatment programs and has been a member of the medical staff at several local psychiatric in-patient facilities. Dr. Kramer is dedicated to the practice of thoughtful, client-informed psychiatric medication treatment