The Right Step Dallas
2219 West Euless Blvd, Euless, Texas, 76040
The Right Step has been treating patients with chemical dependency issues for more than 20 years. Staffed by compassionate and experienced professionals, the Euless/ Ft. Worth facility offers gender-separate residential addiction treatment for adults, as well as a chronic relapse program. Treatment is multidisciplinary, 12-Step based and individually tailored to each client.
- Collaborative Problem Solving
- Small Process Groups (5-8 per therapist)
- Daring Way (Shame Resilience Curriculum)
Inpatient DetoxificationIndividuals in need of withdrawal assistance are provided professionally monitored medical detoxification services in a clinical setting for optimal results. Detox may last between three and five days and is followed by additional care upon discharge as desired.
Chronic Relapse ProgramFor those who have been in treatment before or who have been struggling to stay sober, The Right Step’s chronic relapse program uses proven methods to help clients prevent relapse before it happens. Specially trained staff helps clients gain insight into their roadblocks to recovery and create a specific action plan for addressing triggers following treatment.
- Average Location/Amenities
Meet the Staff
- Jason Powers, M.DChief Medical OfficerDr. Powers joined Right Step and Promises Austin as chief medical officer in 2006. Originally trained and board certified in family medicine, Dr. Powers re-dedicated his career to helping addicts and their families after he personally faced addiction in 2003. He is now also board certified in addiction medicine and develops programs that help addicted individuals and their families embrace the healing path of recovery. Dr. Powers has been recognized four times as a top addiction doctor by H Texas Magazine, and is currently secretary/treasurer of the Texas chapter of the American Society of Addiction Medicine and a local expert for The Partnership at Drugfree.org. Dr. Powers is also the author of the comprehensive book about addiction When the Servant Becomes the Master.
- Julie De NofaRegional Vice President, TexasJulie joined The Right Step in 2006 as corporate director of nursing and utilization management Julie is a Certified Addiction Registered Nurse and she is also an active member of The International Nurses Society on Addictions. Her nursing background and experience in the field of addiction help her instill a culture of compassion throughout the entire The Right Step and Promises Austin organization. Julie’s career began in Philadelphia, PA over 20 years ago, providing care to those afflicted with mental illness, then with chemical dependency, where she found her niche. Julie volunteers with The Texas Peer Assistance Program for Nurses (TPAPN) as a participant advocate and serves as a committee member for the TPAPN Advisory Board. Julie’s passion is to advance excellence in addiction treatment through staff development, education, advocacy, and collaboration with the highly talented group of individuals at The Right Step. Julie believes strongly in finding balance between work and home and enjoys spending time with her family. Her three children provide a never-ending source of non-stop activity and her volunteerism extends to the schools and her community.