Utah Addiction Centers
2590 Prairie View Drive, Eagle Mountain, Utah, 84005
Our mission is to help our clients realize that their life is worth living and fighting for. To that end, we custom tailor each individual's treatment plan to their specific needs. Our "Mental Health Comes First" approach will address and resolve the root causes that drive substance abuse and addictive behaviours. We treat the "whole person," with an emphasis on strengthening their emotional, spiritual, and physical well being. We truly are experts in treating depression, anxiety and other behavioral disorders that often underscore addiction. Contact us to learn more about our unique program.
- Mental Health First Focused Approach
- Individualized Treatment Plans - We Tailor Each Treatment Plan to the Specific Needs of the Individual
- Medical Detox Available - Detox from Drugs and Alcohol Safely and Comfortably
Equine TherapyA form of animal therapy, equine therapy involves visiting, working with and sometimes riding horses as a way to create a metaphoric relationship that leads to life-altering insights.
Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)EMDR is a highly specific, research-validated form of therapy that can help people overcome traumatic stress, anxiety and depression. With EMDR, a trained practitioner uses bilateral stimulation, eye movement and touch to stimulate parts of the brain as a patient recounts certain experiences and memories as a way to more thoroughly process uncomfortable, painful feelings.
Meet the Staff
- Jeremy Boberg, CSW, ASUDCFounder and CEOWith over 14 years in behavioral health and dual diagnosis treatment, Jeremy designed and founded the Utah Addiction Centers. Specializing in holistic and person centered treatment for mental health and addictions. As a clinical therapist, he specializes in the treatment of substance abuse, sexual/pornography addiction, and compulsive behaviors. He also specializes in Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Mood Disorders, and Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD). He completed his Master’s in Social Work at the University of Utah and has certified as a National Interventionist II, National Chemical Addiction Counselor II, Equine Assisted Psychotherapist, and has received extensive specialty training in Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR). He is a past president of the Association of Utah Substance Abuse Professionals and has served on multiple state and national boards for the treatment of mental health and substance abuse.
- Michael Ruoho, LCSW, CSAT, CMATClinical DirectorMike has many years of experience treating a multitude of addictions and mental health disorders. Mike specializes in sex and pornography addiction and as an EMDR trauma therapist. currently hold certifications that include: EMDR International Association (EMDRIA), National Chemical Addiction Counselor Level 2, and I am a Certified Sex Addiction and Multiple Addiction Therapist (CSAT/CMAT) through the International Institute for Trauma and Addiction Professionals.