Victory Addiction Recovery Center
111 Liberty Avenue, Lafayette, Louisiana, 70508
Victory Addiction Recover Center is more than just another drug and alcohol treatment center. Our experienced, licensed clinical and medical staff is committed to full family recovery. Treatment is individualized, focusing on the mind, body and soul. We strive to provide the best substance abuse services possible, while helping move our community forward. Our facility houses a state of the art auditorium where guest speakers give presentations on a variety of topics for our Victory Community Forum series. In addition, we host support groups and other events, all in a family friendly and alcohol/substance free environment.
- We are also connected with sober living facilities around the country.
- Victory’s full medical staff includes nurses who are on-site 24 hours a day/7 days a week, medical doctors, psychiatrists, and psychologists.
- Clients will have access to 12-Step meetings, spirituality and meditation groups, physical training, dietician, and acupuncture all aimed to treat clients holistically.
Medical DetoxificationDrugs and alcohol have widespread effects throughout your body, including but not limited to the addiction and/or physical/psychological dependence that develops with substance abuse over time. Many organ systems are affected by addiction and will react to withdrawal. The term “medical detoxification” means that there is a trained and licensed medical professional onsite to monitor your vital signs and protect your physical and emotional health as your body goes through withdrawal.
OutpatientOutpatient treatment describes all addiction treatment that is not residential. Patients live at home while undergoing rehab.
- Average Location/Amenities
Meet the Staff
- Melanie CourvilleRN, CEOMelanie's work experience includes 18 years of both staff and management positions with Our Lady of Lourdes Regional Medical Center in Lafayette, LA, and St. Luke’s Episcopal Hospital in Houston, TX. Most recently, Melanie held the position of CEO for Acadiana Addiction Center in Lafayette LA, where she began as a nurse shortly after its opening in 2004.
- Kerri CunninghamLCSW, LAC, Program DirectorCunningham is licensed as a clinical social worker, addictions counselor, and serves as the Program Director for Victory Addiction Recovery Center. Cunningham received her Master’s in social work from Louisiana State University. She has almost 10 years in substance abuse treatment starting off as a primary counselor then moving her way up to program director for Acadiana Addiction Center and Belle of the Oaks.